Senior Spokesmodel Program
*Please read the spokesmodel responsibilities list thoroughly before applying*
Being a spokesmodel for Regina Lynn Photography means you have the opportunity to represent the face of Regina Lynn Seniors!
Spokesmodels receive countless perks including:
- Complimentary Mini Session shortly after you sign
- Complimentary Family Session (Immediate Family)
- Senior Portrait Session
- One Styled Group Session
- Featured Blog Posts on RLP's website
- Opportunity to be published in magazines (Senior Style Guide, Shutter Magazine & more)
- Individual Styled Shoots
- Cap & Gown Session
Chosen spokesmodels are required to:
- Participate in the styled group session & mini sessions
- Use RLP as your sole photographer during your senior year
- Post on social media frequently about Regina Lynn Photography (2-3 times per month)
- Book your senior session with Regina Lynn for a total of $300
- Notify a parent/guardian of your application. Your parent will be contacted if you are chosen as a spokesmodel, so please be sure they are aware that you are applying!
Q: What does the $300 include?
A: The $300 fee covers the cost of a senior session that any senior client would pay & includes:
- Pre-Session Consultation via Phone
- Fashion Consultation via Phone/Email
- 3-4 Outfit Changes
- 2 hour on Location
* Add Hair and/or Makeup for $75 each
All of the additional sessions are at no cost to you. There maybe be times that you'll want to buy a new outfit for a styled shoot but it's not required. We will try to use pieces you already have in your closet in addition to what I'm able to provide.
Q: How many images will I receive as a spokesmodel?
A: Spokesmodels will receive 100-200+ total images from all of the different shoots we will do throughout the year.
Q: I'm not comfortable doing my hair & makeup, can you provide that for me?
A: Absolutely! Hair & Makeup can be added to your senior session and any of your styled sessions for $150 per session but is not required.
Q: What's the difference in being a senior model vs a senior client?
A: Senior models will have multiple shoots including a complimentary family session. They will also be submitted to be published in senior and photography magazines. Senior clients only get one session.